Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring!

Tip-toe through the Tulips!
Yes indeed it is tulip season! I am realizing how much I love spring flowers. For me it is a 2 fold reason.

1- It brings hope and peace to my soul. Just watching the flowers bloom seems to heal the winter blues. And gets me ready for warm weather, picnics, bike rides and all the fun things you can do in the summer.

2- It is motivating for me. To see the beauty that they bring, makes me want to prep my yard so they have the proper presentation that they deserve. (Sometimes I just barely get it cleaned before their season ends. But none the less it does make me want to do better.)

These pics are at Thanksgiving point at their Tulips Festival. I realize that you cant really see the tulips. Kalee is our blooming flower.



No comments:

Post a Comment