Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer has begun!




Well its the last day of school. I am so excited to have less of a schedule. I must be askin for trouble. I guess I am feeling a lttle naustalgic. My oldest beautiful girl graduated from Kindergarten. It was such a crazy day. Of course we were running around just trying to get there. Josh woke up with a fever so Jeff stayed home with him so I could go. I didnt think much of this day until we got there at school. I saw here singing and I realized this is just the begining of all the craziness of being a parent. The worry, the laughter all the great stuff that comes with school. I am excited to share this jounery with her. I cant believe how fast time goes by. I pray that I am taking my family the direction that we should be going as a family. I hope that we are not wasting this precious time. They grow way to fast.




My family is all about
a party so Maryssa had decided she wanted to have a "Last Day of School Party" She invited some of her classmates and they played in the water and had a hotdog or 2 then went home. It was a great day. It was nice to have some family time together. After the party we went and got shakes. A great way to start the summer.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's already going into 1st grade! I love her pink graduation cap :)They all grow up too fast. Woohoo for summer! I hear that San Diego is perfect for summer vacations...hint hint... ha ha!

    ReplyDelete